- University Centre Farnborough (UCF)
University Centre Farnborough (UCF)
Choosing a degree course?
Choosing a higher education course and place of study is one of the most important and exciting decisions you will make. Whatever path you decide to take, we will support you in reaching your targets because your success is what counts most at University Centre Farnborough.
There are many other great reasons to consider studying a degree with us not least our commitment to make sure your future employment prospects are reached:
- Quality inspection - the College was inspected in 2012 by QAA and awarded the highest accolade for its higher education provision
- Degrees awarded by the the University of Surrey- assuring you of the highest level of academic quality and standards
- Lower course fees - entry 2014 fees confirmed at £6,000
- Small classes and high number of contact hours - our work in providing outstanding support for our students has been acknowledged by the Higher Education Inspectorate
- Range of two and three year courses - foundation and honours, including fast-track programmes
- Strong links with industry - all programmes provide the essential skills valued by employers. The College also holds accreditation of Training Excellence
- Good employment prospects - the College is recognised for developing well structured degrees that make our students very employable
FIND OUT MORE, VISIT THE NEXT HIGHER EDUCATION
OPEN DAY ON WEDNESDAY 14TH MAY, 5.30-7.30PM
Our staff are engaged in a diverse range of research projects which demonstrate our continuing strong commitment to higher education, click here to find out more.
Read the latest edition of our Higher id for higher education news and to find out about the recent achievements of our degree students.
NEW! Higher education programmes using part day and evening combinations that allow students to work and meet other commitments. STARTING JAN 2014. Find out more.