Which course is right for you?
We know that choosing the right programme to study is an important decision. It can lead to another programme, higher education or employment, which is why only you can decide. But once you have, we’ll be here every step of the way to help you reach your potential.
Questions to think about when choosing your programme:
- What type of career would you like to start?
- What qualifications and experience do you already have?
- What are you interested in, and what do you enjoy studying?
Our programmes offer different styles of learning, so we encourage you to think about what setting you learn the most from as well as what youd like to do after college:
- Option to study three or four different subjects in depth
- Mostly classroom based
- Career options are kept open
- Can lead to university
A Levels can lead to a wide range of careers and courses at university
- Combine study with paid work you earn and learn
- Trains you for a specific profession
- Broad choice of programmes available
- Can study up to degree level
Apprenticeships provide you with an exciting career from day one
- Emphasis on practical skills in a specific profession
- Assessments are usually through work-related assignments
- Lots of hands-on work using industry standard facilities
- Level 3 qualifications can lead to university
Vocational Courses will convert your passions and interests into a career