Level 1 BTEC Diploma in Business With IT
GCSEs grade D-E to include Maths and English or Entry Level 3 in number, communications and ICT. Plus a successful interview and satisfactory reference.
About the course
Formerly known as BTEC Introductory Diploma in Business. A one year programme providing a comprehensive background to business, IT and Tourism. The course will give you the chance to develop a good working knowledge of different types of businesses and their needs. This is a foundation year, in preparation for further study, and is suitable for students hoping to progress to the Level 2 programme.
- Working in Business Administration
- Understanding Retail Selling
- Creating and Recording Business Documents and Transactions
- Understanding Retail
- Teamwork and Work skills
- IT User Fundamentals
- Design Software
- Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Planning a trip to a Visitor Attraction
Assessment is all through coursework. Successfully achieving this qualification and demonstrating independent work will allow progression to a Level 2 Diploma.