Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business
- 5 GCSEs grades A - C (including Maths and English) or Distinction Level 2 Diploma
- A successful interview and satisfactory reference will also be required.
About the course
Formerly known as BTEC National Award in Business.
This course is primarily designed for students aged 17 and over who have already completed one year of study after school.
This course provides an opportunity for students to prepare for a variety of different employment routes. As well as studying academic subjects, students will plan their own business venture.
- Creative Product Promotion
- Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communications
- Starting a Small Business
- Financial Studies
- Event Management
This qualification is equivalent to one and a half A Levels and UCAS Points are generated to provide access to higher education.