If you have any questions about this course then please contact us by phone on 01252 40 55 55 or message us.
What does the Apprenticeship cover?
The programme covers a range of Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
1. Knowledge modules will be taught in college one day per week for 3 years unless you already hold a relevant L2 Engineering qualification
2. You will need to produce a portfolio demonstrating the following skills:
You will be assigned a work based assessors to support you with this.
3. Functional Skills English and Maths Level 2 (if required)
4. You will be taught about expected behaviours for the industry and general employment
5. End point assessment is the final stage of your apprenticeship and you must pass this to achieve your apprenticeship. It is the chance to show the skills, knowledge and behaviours you have gained throughout you apprenticeship.
Find out about the new standard, click on the link:
90% of Apprentices go on to further education or full time employment, such as our Higher apprenticeship in Engineering.
For further course information or to recruit an Apprentice, please contact us on 01252 407299.
The entry criteria states you must be 16 or over with 5 GCSEs A*- C or 9 - 4 including Maths and English. GCSE’s will be considered along with the results of an initial assessment.
Please note: You may be required to complete an additional academic year if you have not already achieved a Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 qualification.
Please contact us through the form below. After submitting a form we will contact you as soon as possible. We will delete your information one month after the beginning of the next academic year.
You can apply for this course online.