24th June 2020
Visit our event to:
- Explore your options for Professional and Part-time Courses
- Meet our tutors and find out more about studying for a new qualification
- Get help with your application
- Find out about ways of funding a course – including Employee Sponsorship and an Advanced Learner Loan
- Discover work-based learning and Apprenticeships
- Apply for a free Online and Distance Learning Courses
Register your place for our Open Event via the green button on this page.
Click to browse your choice of Adult and Part-time courses
During your visit, you can talk to us about our wide range of subjects, including:
- Catering and Hospitality
- Computing and IT
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Floristry and Horticulture
- GCSEs and Functional Skills
- Hair and Beauty
- Human Resources
- Introductory and Short Courses
- Management and Leadership
Register your place for our Open Event via the green button on this page to receive a mobile event guide, or simply drop-in on the day.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like to order a copy of our Degrees and Higher Education prospectus, call us on 01252 405555.