This online talk is ideal for those currently in Year 10 and 11. With an entire campus dedicated to construction and a huge range of engineering facilities, look no further for T Levels in these hands-on subject areas! In this webinar we’ll be giving a brief introduction to T Levels and a detailed look at the options available to study with us at Farnborough. You’ll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have. This talk will be led by Assistant Principal for Construction and Engineering, Clive Hodge.
T Levels covered in this webinar include:
- Building Services Engineering – Leading to careers such as Building Services Engineer, Smart Meter Installer, Domestic Appliance Service Engineer, Electrical Engineering Technician, Gas Service Technician, Electrician, Plumber, Pipe Fitter
- Design, Surveying and Planning – Leading to careers such as Civil Engineering Technician, Technical Surveyor, Building Technician, Building Control Officer, Town Planning Assistant, Geospatial Technician
- Onsite Construction – Leading to careers such as Carpenter, Shopfitter, Bricklayer, Plasterer, Painter and Decorator
- Design and Development – Leading to careers such as Cad Technician, 3d Printing Technician
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair – Leading to careers such as Engineering Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineering Technician, Wind Turbine Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Vehicle Body Repairer, Motor Mechanic, Auto-Electrician, Motor Vehicle Breakdown Engineer
- Manufacturing, Processing and Control – Leading to careers such as Electronics Engineering Technician, Aerospace Engineering Technician, Electrical Engineering Technician, Mechanical Engineering Technician, Materials Technician, Welder, Materials Technician