New Application Sessions Announced – apply for a school leavers course with our support
We’ve announced four new dates for Year 11 students to visit the College for support with completing an application!
- Have been to an Open Event and want to apply for a course
- Haven’t visited us yet, but would like to apply for a course
- Are unsure about which course you should apply for
- Want to speak to our Admissions team about how our application process works
- Would like support in using a computer to make an application
- Have any questions about predicted grades and which level course you should apply for
This event will help you do everything needed to complete your application. We have plenty of computers for you to use, and staff members will be on hand to answer any questions.
To attend the drop in session, simply register your place via the links on this page or simply arrive at the College Reception between the advertised times.
Written on: 10/01/2018
at 1:26 pm