Make an appointment on 01252 407243
All clients requiring a colour service must have a skin test 48 hours prior to service, valid for three months.
All Services and Prices are applicable from September 2020.
- Shampoo & Set/Blow-dry – £5
- Cut & Blow-dry/Set – £8
- Restyle-cut – £10
- Conditioning Treatment with Blow-dry/Set – £6
- Prom or Special Event – Hair Up – £7.50
- Gents Barbering (including Boys aged 12-16 years) – £4, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm onwards
You must be aged 16+ and have a skin test 48 hours prior to your appointment, if you have not visited our Salon within the last 3 months. If you have used a retail colouring process (home hair dye kit) you will also need an incompatibility test. These prices are an estimate, and may cost more according to the thickness, length and amount of colour used.
- Semi Colour (6-8 washes) – £14
- Quasi Colour (18-24 washes) – £24
- Re-Growth Tint/Bleach – £24
- Full Head Tint/Bleach (depending on length/colour used) – £30
- Individual Foil Slices/Weaves (Easi mesh also available) – £2
- T Section (part head) High/Low Lights with Foils – £24
- Cap High/Low Lights (short/medium hair only) – £20
- Half Head High/Low Lights with Foils – £30
- Full Head High/Low Lights with Foils – £55
Perming price includes Cut & Finish
- Permanent Wave – £25
- Permanent Wave OAPS – £15
- Long Spiral from £45
Level 3 Advanced
- Full Head Balayage – £55
- Half Head Balayage – £30
- Root Stretch – £24
- Ombre – £30
- Colour Correction – POA (Depending on consultation skin/incompatibility tests and desired results)
- Fashion Colouring – POA (Depending on consultation skin/incompatibility tests and desired results)
High end fashion cuts and colours along with colour correction and multi toning results. All clients must be assessed by a tutor and prices for colour reduction or removal and re-colour may vary depending on results of the consultation.