T Levels: Information for Employers
Help us train tomorrow’s workforce – become an Industry Placement Partner with Farnborough College of Technology and T Levels
There has never been a better time to get involved in shaping the workforce of tomorrow so why not start working with us – your local college. Our courses prepare students for careers in the creative, IT, engineering, business, construction, health, science, and service industries.
In recognition of the benefits gained by students during industry placements, we are inviting organisations to work with us on new extended industry placements.
The new placements involve:
- Student(s) from a relevant course working with you for a block of five weeks or one day per week
- Student(s) being involved in real-world tasks relevant to their career aspirations
- Providing student(s) with a safe environment
Reasons to take part
There are plenty of immediate and long-term benefits when
becoming an Industry Placement Partner. These include:
- Cost-effectively reaching and developing talented students with a view to potentially recruiting them – before other organisations do
- Playing a role in resolving the UK’s skill shortage
- Trialling students before considering them for an apprenticeship or employment
- Developing aspiring managers through the coaching or mentorship of a student
- Having an extra pair of hands and a fresh perspective in the workplace
- Feeling supported and belonging to a new network of employers. We will be in regular contact with you, ensure students have an existing knowledge of your industry, and minimise the amount of admin work needed on your part
Contact us for a conversation about Industry Placements: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01252 407096
You can find out more on what T Levels we offer here, and about T Levels generally on the T Levels website.